5 Things on a 3 Year Old's Summer Bucket List

Today I asked Cole if he was having a lazy day and he said, "Yeah, add it to my bucket list."

Last week I made a summer bucket list using some cute stickers in my planner and Cole was very interested. I asked him what was on his summer bucket list and he came up with some really good, easily doable things he wanted to do this summer.

1. Have a picnic

How easy is this? Grab some sandwiches, juice boxes and a blanket and eat on the ground. Done!

2. Strawberry picking with Meemaw
We went early last Thursday morning and picked some strawberries. It's a bit early in the season so we had to do a little digging through the leaves to find the ripe ones but it was fun. We plan on going back to get some more for strawberry jam.

3. Water balloon fight

If you're going to do it, you might as well do it right. Do yourself a favor and get these bunch o balloons. You can fill up so many in almost no time and you don't even have to tie them!


4. Ice cream party

I'm thinking we might do this for Cole's birthday party. It's in August and usually hot and humid. I plan on have all sorts of different toppings and I think it will be fun and delicious. I'm debating on having cake too or just the ice cream...

5. Go in the water sprinkler

It always takes a little bit to work up the nerve to run through the ice cold sprinkler but once it happens, it doesn't stop for a long time! We try to move the sprinkler throughout the yard to water the grass and so we don't get big mud puddles. We use a plain old boring sprinkler but check these out! Which one would you buy?








Comments