Fabric Scrap Kits for Kids






If you are a crafter like me, you most likely have LOTS of fabric scraps you don’t want to throw away...just in case! You can give some scraps, buttons, pipe cleaners and sequins to kids to create a masterpiece. Or if you don’t have the supplies or want to purchase them, they make a great keep busy activity. Mail them to your favorite children just because to let them know you are thinking of them or for birthdays and other holidays. You can purchase them Here at my Etsy site for $6 plus shipping. Right now I have some really cute fall ones or dress up boys and girls. 

You can choose from:
scarecrow
pumpkin
sunflower
boy
girl
house



If you're feeling crafty, see below!

To make your own, you'll need: 
white cardstock (heavy duty paper)
fabric scraps (about 10 different ones per bag)
buttons
sequins
ribbon
pipe cleaners
pom poms or whatever you have!
glue stick

For each kit, I printed 4 images in black and white. This way the kids can color them and add the scraps of fabric wherever they'd like. There are plenty of "bits and bobs" as Cole says from watching too much Peppa Pig. I had some square ziploc bags and I designed a topper that I printed with my scraps and stuff label that I could print, fold in half and staple to the top of the bag. 


Comments