Fall Activity Printable Bundle for Kids

 



Fall is just around the corner! I'm normally designing activities that are printable for Speech at school but thought since I have the blog, I could make some people would be able to use with their kids and print at home too. Purchase is available for $3 at my Etsy Shop, RiverRoadRusticsNH here and on Teachers Pay Teachers here I make all sorts of other products but I've started adding digital downloadable printables recently. They are lot of fun to design. I can't wait to print and use them with Cole. Stay tuned for more downloads! I do have a bunch of free stuff on my Teachers Pay Teachers that you can check out! Once you buy and download, you can print them all at once or one page at a time. You will always have them to use year after year!

Get the bundle here!

The fall bundle has 8 pages filled with activities including:

Cutting a Pumpkin Cutting Practice - strengthen those hand muscles and try to cut around the tricky curves of the pumpkin

Coloring page with optional pages of following directions (Color the pumpkins orange) and optional least and most (Which do you have the most of?) Or practice counting. How many pumpkins do you see? Count the leaves etc.

Patterns - finish the pattern. What comes next? Cut out the images from the bottom and glue them in the correct location on the paper. 

Whole Body Commands Following directions in one or two step.

Fall book list includes some great reads for kids in the fall. 

Get the bundle here!




Comments